AFRICA INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT SUMMIT AND EXPO 2018
GRASROOTS INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABLE MINING (GI-SMI) INVESTMENT FORUM
AGRI-COMMODITIES INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT & EXHIBITION
Thursday 13th December 2018
Rockview Royale Hotel,
Theme: Unveiling Investment Opportunities Towards Sustainable Global Partnership with Government Leaders and Investors
1. BACKGROUND TO AFRICA INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT SUMMIT AND EXPO 2018
Countries in Africa are going into recession due to avoidable circumstances. Governments at all levels need new approaches and investments, especially public-private partnerships as a viable and legitimate way to put private sector capital and expertise to work for the public good.
Governments give special incentives to investors, to promote investments in their different countries. On the other hand, investors are looking for the right and safe place to invest wisely, without worries.
AFRICA INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT SUMMIT AND EXPO 2018, AFRICINVEST 2018, brings together the government and the investors, thereby eliminating bottlenecks. AFRICINVEST 2018 brings into focus the African aspiration both in rural and urban areas and use the opportunity of coming together to promote these aspirations in economic and social development. Participants at this unique international forum should look forward to a very rewarding event.
AFRICINVEST 2018 provides showcase for new innovations and platform to network and generate opportunities and partnerships. This is an invaluable event that will showcase major investment opportunities in Africa, as well as a platform to meet government leaders and major international investors.
AFRICINVEST 2018 is being organised by INVESTMENT EXPO Magazine, a publication of Elo-Pee Worldwide Television in collaboration with major stakeholders as Governments and private partners.
AFRICINVEST 2018 will take place on 13th December 2018 at Rockview Royale Hotel,Abuja, Nigeria.
4. AFRICINVEST 2018 OBJECTIVES
AFRICINVEST 2018 has the following main objectives:
- To promote investment opportunities for sustainable economic development;
- To promote strategies to avoid recession in Africa;
- To create a forum for investments in Africa through partnership, for sustainable industrialisation, grassroots development and poverty eradication;
- To promote the development of economic and social endeavours in the rural and urban areas of Africa;
- To promote the adaptation of modern technologies in the socio-economic aspiration of the people and governments of Africa;
- To provide showcase for wide variety of goods produced in Africa;
- To promote export of locally produced products from Africa;
- To promote joint ventures for goods and services in Africa;
- To promote commercialisation of successful research breakthroughs from Africa.
5. SCOPE OF AFRICINVEST 2018
The following will be covered:
- Arts and Culture
- Building and Construction
- Environmental Protection
- Infrastructural Development
- Investment opportunities in National, Regional, State and Local Government
- Manpower and Skills Development
- Power resources
- Rural Development
- Science and Technology
- Securities and Exchange
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Solid Minerals
- Water resources
- Women Affairs
- Youth development
6. VIEWERS AND VISITORS
It is anticipated that AFRICINVEST 2018 will attract millions of viewers and visitors from around the world, including top business executives, government officials, professionals, investors, consumers and the general public, as arrangements have been made to showcase the event globally.
7. WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE
AFRICINVEST 2018 is aunique forum that is:
- A platform where Government leaders and investors meet
- Showcase Investment opportunities
- Bring together prospective joint-venture partners
- Showcase projects and services
- Offer new opportunities in production and services
- Expose you to modern technology in all spheres of government and business endeavours
- Provide Networking opportunities
8. SPECIAL INVESTMENT FORUM
A time period is set aside during AFRICINVEST 2018 for comprehensive audio-visual and live presentation of investment opportunities before cross section of investors, government officials, stakeholders, special guests and the media.
Creating Investment Opportunities
AFRICINVEST 2018 is a strategic event that will showcase major investment opportunities and infrastructure projects. The summit will bring together stakeholders from across the world to identify projects and infrastructure investment opportunities in Africa. The summit will also provide delegates with comprehensive insight into development strategies and provide a platform for branding, networking and meeting potential business partners.
Key projects that will be showcased at the summit will provide international organisations and investors the opportunity to participate in turnkey projects and infrastructure contracts.
AFRICINVEST 2018 will provide an unparalleled platform to meet those directly responsible for these opportunities which include government leaders and investors.
Benefits of Attending
UNRAVEL progress of projects and future plans for participation by understanding procedures and guidelines for submitting tenders and investments
PARTNER with Government, Local and International organisations
FINANCE for projects
REJUVENATE abandoned Infrastructure as you discover latest technologies and processes
OFFER new Investment opportunities as you realign your business strategy to meet the requirements and expectations of projects in Africa
NETWORK with Government leaders and International Investors as you meet key decision makers
TAKE advantage to Showcase your products and services and stand out from competitors.
An UPFRONT opportunity to succeed in Government and Business!
Contact us today for Sponsorship, branding, Exhibiting, advertising and speaking opportunities:
LOC Nigeria: Investment Expo Magazine, P.O Box 7011 Wuse Zone 3, Abuja Nigeria
Tel: +234 (0) 809 647 0111, 0809 647 0222, 0809 647 0333