INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEDIA PARTNER FOR INVEST IN AFRICA WORLD SUMMITS & EXPO 2017?
There are many benefits & advantages of becoming a media partner at Invest in Africa World Summit & Expo 2017
See below, benefits & advantages of becoming a media partner:
- Partnering with us at our events will give your media brand direct exposure to high level government officials, senior industry executives and major investors as well as high numbers of visitors and delegates
- Get access to our high quality exhibitions and conferences with complimentary press passes
- Generate quality content for editorials at our conferences and exhibitions
- Gain great exposure through the promotion of your media on our printed event marketing materials
- Benefit from having your logo on the event website and venue branding as a media partner
- The option to distribute your publications at the event
- And much more!
Download the media partnership agreement, complete, sign, scan and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDIA ACCREDITATION & REGISTRATION
Journalists working in print, radio, TV, film, news agencies and online media must represent a bona fide media organisation and accept the terms and conditions for the summit media accreditation requirements. It is important that you secure your media pass, by registering ONLINE as soon as possible as there are limited passes available. Anyone hoping to register at the actual event could miss out!
Media representatives who would like to attend the summit and report on the event must complete and submit the online media accreditation form. Please provide a letter of assignment on official letterhead, signed by the assigning editor, with the name and functional title of the journalist to be registered. This also applies to freelance journalists. The scanned copy of this letter should be submitted in high resolution (JPEG or PDF) IWI Sample Letter of Authorisation.pdf (139,7 kB)
- Incomplete applications and unsigned letters will not be processed.
- We may request for proof of identification.
- Business cards will not be accepted as media credentials.
- Sales, marketing and administration representatives of media organisations are not eligible for media accreditation.
- Online publications must belong to a registered company, such as a media organisation, and have a specific, verifiable business address and telephone number. No website-only address will be accepted. The publication must generate original news content or commentary or analysis on Invest Worldwide Inc Events. Online publications which are communications outreach or advocacy publications for non-governmental or non-profit organisations do not qualify for media accreditation.
- We may ask you to submit additional information to support your application. We will not accept a double accreditation or registration (such as Media and Delegate, or Media and Non-Profit Institution)
- The final decision on all accreditation will be at the discretion of the organisers of the summit.
See the Guidelines for Photography and Audio and Video recording and Broadcast Document